Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Monday, July 25, 2011

69

Hit-and-run on I-69 leaves 3 injured
Two people were seriously injured in a hit-and-run crash that occurred early Saturday morning on I-69.

INDOT Planning I-69/SR 37 Makeover | News - Indiana Public Media
Two new bridges that carry State Road 37 over I-69, new ramp configurations, and a new southbound lane on I-69 among other projects will be part of renovations.

ABFR Roundtable Episode 69 07/27 by ABFRXRoundtable | Blog Talk Radio
for all you freaky MuthaF this is our 69th episode.......aint no tellin whats gonna happen on this show or who is calling in but shit this will be a great sho Jul 27.

Sunrise 69, 70: Ault Park (Haze on the Ridge, Purple Cincinnati ...
On Friday I forgot to grab the USB cable that connects the camera to my laptop when I hopped in the car so I wasn't able to make the Sunrise 69 post in a timely manner. Therefor today's post has both this morning's ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

Finalsms.com